Table of Contents
At habify being open and honest about our pricing is part of our ethos, so with this in mind, we wanted to answer one of the commonly asked questions when it comes to conservatory roof replacements.
How much does a warm roof conservatory cost in 2023?
The cost of a warm roof conservatory will vary depending on a number of factors, including the size of the conservatory, the type of roof, and the materials used. However, you can expect to pay from £12,500 for a brand new conservatory with a warm roof, or from £6500 for a warm roof replacement on an existing conservatory.
Here is a breakdown of the costs involved in installing a warm roof conservatory from Habify:
- Size: The size of the conservatory will also affect the cost. A larger conservatory will obviously cost more to install than a smaller conservatory, however, the larger the roof the more cost effective it becomes.
- Glazing options: Lots of people choose to add roof lights or Velux windows to their tiled conservatory roof replacement. These start at £620 for the supply and installation cost. They also come with a 10 year product warranty.
- Internal plastering: Internal plastering of the new roof is included in the price of your new roof, and some people choose to also have the internal walls of their conservatory plastered as an optional extra. This gives the space a more extension-like feel. This service starts at £880 based on a 3 metre x 3 metre conservatory and includes plasterboarding, plastering, prep work and a full clean down.
- Painting: We can include a paint service in the work, if required, so your new space is ready to use, and completely hassle-free.
- Electrics: We can supply & install LED downlights and power points as required, starting at £550 for 6 downlights.
In addition to the cost of the materials and installation, you may also need to factor in the cost of planning permission. If your conservatory is more than 30 square metres in size, you will need to apply for planning permission.
The cost of planning permission will vary depending on your local authority. We have lots of experience in planning so if you need any support with this, just ask.
We will also deal with building Regs as part of our service, at no extra cost.
Our promise: You won’t be inundated with marketing emails, we don’t use aggressive sales tactics, and your data will never be shared with third parties!