Table of Contents
We are hiring! Habify are looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team in Norwich.
Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Office based in Norwich. Remote working potential.
Job type: Permanent
Work hours per week: 40 hours a week (Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm)
Salary: £26,000-30,000 p/a DOE
Habify is an independent home improvement company, specialising in the supply and installation of high quality aluminium, uPVC glazing and conservatory roof replacements across Norfolk & Suffolk
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator to lead the continued success and further development of our company.
As our Sales Administrator you will take a lead role in overseeing the customer journey from initial enquiry, to aftercare. You will provide information related to the products and services we offer. You will educate customers about product features and benefits, answer questions and assist with orders, including raising and sending invoices. The role will include developing and learning new skills and applying these to improved ways of working. You may also analyse industry or customer trends and contribute to strategic marketing and sales planning.
- To learn and fully understand the portfolio of our products and services.
- Schedule meetings with prospective customers for our surveying team both face to face and remotely.
- Preparing and sending quotations, calculating and specifying our products.
- Work closely with the internal team and recommend profit and service improvements through customer feedback.
- Diary management of the workforce and booking in jobs.
- Keep up to date with technical knowledge through training and industry news.
- Ensure outstanding customer service at all times.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and support customer requests.
- Create customer invoices, check payments and track unpaid accounts through Xero/Accounting software and input data into our CRM system.
- Support customers with aftercare services, in person and over call/email.
- Acknowledge customer feedback and share with the wider internal team to help continuous improvement of the business.
- Support the marketing team by identifying lead sources.
- Update our internal databases with information concerning technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Research new ways of generating business, attending networking events and industry exhibitions with the Managing Director.
- Produce monthly sales and activity reports to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Work with the Managing Director to define and implement strategic growth plans.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- 3 years Sales Administrator or similar experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence (preferred)
- An understanding of industry products (preferred but not essential)
- You should have effective communication skills and be able to work closely with both the Managing Director and trades people as well as the ability to respond to detailed questions from customers
- An excellent level of attention to detail.
- Comfortable working independently or within a small team.
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships
- Have the ability to manage your diary effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident using a CRM and similar software, Google mail, docs, sheets, PDFs and calendar.
- Trustworthy, reliable and driven
- Proactive and uses own initiative
- The ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to meeting deadlines
- Confident, hardworking and adaptable
This role reports to the Managing Director
- Competitive salary.
- Laptop & Phone provided.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Future opportunity for progression.
If you think this role might be right for you please email us at email@example.com